Sunday 20 March 2011

Review: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Short review today.
As I'm sure most of you know the magazine Glamour has been giving away Clinique products with their 10 year anniversary issue for only £2. I'm more of a Cosmo girl so I never noticed the magazine until I read others blogs going mad over it. 

Last week I popped into my nearest Sainsbury's to pick up a copy with the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. I thought if it's £30 for 50ml it has to be amazing, but it wasn't as much as I had hoped. 

The product is good I'll give it that, it moisutises, it absored in to my skin fast and left my skin feeling kinda powdery, but overall my skin didn't feel any different to how it is when I use my Simple light moituriser (125ml for £3.49 - Superdrug) and I certainly won't be buying the little jar for £30 anytime soon.
I give this a 6/10 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats