Tuesday 5 April 2011

TAG: Make up

Stole this off Sarah ;)

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face every other day. Washing it everyday over time can lead to dry skin...I learnt that lesson when I was 14 with an exfoliating wash

-What skin type do you have?
I'm a lucky one with Normal skin

-What is your current facial wash?
 I have 3 (different ones for how my skin feels/looks)
* Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel 
*Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash 
*Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Scrub

-Do you exfoliate?
Yup

-What brand do you use?
Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash 
OR 
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Scrub

What moisturizer do you use?
 Simple Kind to Skin hydrating Light Moisturiser
-Do you have freckles? 
No
-Do you use eye cream?
yup. Avon's Anew Clinical Eye lift

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
 Never have *TOUCH WOOD*

MAKE-UP 
-What foundation do you use?
 The one I'm using at the mo is Avon Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation

-Do you know your undertone color?
Yellow 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
 Fickle as hell! I've never been comfortable with them on.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
 Sounds like BS to me. All of my mascara's have lasted WAAAAAAY longer then that and I'm not one to waste product!
-What brand of mascara do you use?
 Avon SuperSHOCK
OR 
Avon SuperFULL 
(Though I have found superFULL is easier to apply on the bottom) 

-Sephora or MAC?
 Neither
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
 Nope
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
 Foundation Brush, Angled Blusher Brush, Angled Liner Brush, Paddle Brush, Kabuki Brush

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
 I have something that works like it that I put on my eyes but I do not really own either

-For the face?
YES. Avon's Magix face perfector

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both 

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
 Once in a blue moon

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
 Fickley to handle but I love them none the less :)

-Do you use mineral makeup?
 Yup! They apply so much easier for me

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Avon Ultra Colour Rich Mega Impact Lipstick in Really Rosey 
-How about lipgloss?
 Barry M. Hands down my favourite!
-What is your favorite blush to use?
 Avon True Colour Blush in Russet
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No. Never will, you have no idea what's in them

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
 Yup. Barry M, Gosh and Sleek are my favourites.
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Nope

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
 I really want to but they are pricey
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
 Nope

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
 Giant winged eyeliner 
OR
Layers apon layers of mascara. It doesn't look nice, it looks like spiders have died on your eyes.
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
 COLOUR!
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Jennifer Love Hewitt 
AND 
Reese Witherspoon
<3

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Lip balm

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do...alot.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I have my days where I think "Ugh" but alot of people say I'm a natural beauty so take their opinions
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Avon
OR
Barry M
(I can't decide)

-What do you think of Makeup?
It gives me a way to express myself the way I want and lets me be unique (how many girls do you know that walk around with rainbow eyeshadow? ;] )

1 comment:

Stats