Thursday 7 April 2011

First Impressions: Colour Trend Kiss 'n' Go Lipsticks

If you're like me and when you think of Colour Trend you'll think it's cheap products for younger girls. I myself bought some make up from Colour Trend when I was in my early teens and I absolutely LOVE it and I believe that love is coming back.
I bought Kiss 'n' Go lipsticks in Rich Berry, Vino Disco and Raisin Wine, £3.50 each normally but they're on an offer right now, 3 for £5 a saving of £5.50!

Raisin Wine, Rich Berry & Vino Disco

Swatches

Raisin Wine, Vino Disco & Rich Berry


My lips without anything on (for colour change)

Raisin Wine

Rich Berry

Vino Disco

Out of all of them I LOVE Raisin Wine and Rich Berry, but Vino Disco was a bit of a disappointment. It didn't apply as smooth as the others and trying to clean up the edges was difficult because the colour does that horrible staining that some other lipsticks do. Also the lipsticks look completely different from in the campaign booklet especially the pink looking ones, so make sure you look online for reviews about them!

On the plus side none of them feel drying and them Smell AMAZING. Raisin Wine smells like Chocolate, Vino Disco smells of Vanilla and Rich Berry smells of chocolate but a different kind of chocolate, very odd. I've had Raisin Wine on while writing this and it's stayed very well.

Overall, I really like them and for how much you're paying they are worth it!
x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post - it helped me pick the right shade.

    ReplyDelete

Stats